The 7S touchscreen display on your Polaris off-road vehicle is compatible with Android™ and iOS®. For the latest operating system compatibility, view the list of supported devices.
You can use Bluetooth® to pair and connect phones and Bluetooth® headsets. The 7S will show a list of paired devices with their connection status. For phones, it will show their signal strength. You can listen to music over a headset or through optional vehicle speakers.
Ensure that your smartphone's Bluetooth® settings are set to share phone calls, media audio, text messages and contact information.
Note that there is no built-in microphone in the 7S display. Phone call audio will play through the phone speakers or Polaris-approved headset, if connected. Some dial options may be unavailable at speeds of more than 3 mph.
Connecting Your iPhone®
To connect your iPhone® to the 7S display, do the following:
1. In your iPhone® settings, turn on Bluetooth®. If available, make your phone discoverable to other devices in the Bluetooth settings®.
2. On the display, access the Settings menu by pressing the Badge Panel button (Polaris logo) at the top of the display.
3. Navigate to ALL SETTINGS > GENERAL > BLUETOOTH DEVICES.
4. A prompt will appear on your iPhone®, requesting permission to pair with your phone. Accept the prompt.
5. Ensure the confirmation code on the screen and on your phone are the same then press PAIR on your phone. For optimal experience, enable notifications and sync contacts from your phone's Bluetooth® settings.
Connecting Your Android™ Phone
To connect your Android™ device to the 7S display, do the following:
1. From your phone's settings, open the Bluetooth® options on your device and ensure that Bluetooth® is turned on.
Note that on some phones you must manually make the phone visible to other devices. If your phone has this feature, it should will up on the Bluetooth® connection screen of your phone. If no option exists to make your phone visible to the display, it is already visible.
2. Access the Settings menu by pressing the Badge Panel button (Polaris icon) at the top of the display.
3. Navigate to ALL SETTINGS > GENERAL > BLUETOOTH DEVICES. Press ADD DEVICE.
4. When your phone appears on the display, press the "+" button next to it to pair with your phone.
5. Ensure the confirmation code on the screen and your phone are the same then press PAIR on your phone.
6. A request will appear to pair with the display. Ensure the confirmation code matches between the display and your phone. Press OK. For optimal experience, enable notifications and sync contacts from your phone's Bluetooth® settings.
The display will now show a list of previously connected phones on the display. If unpaired, click on your phone from the list. Once the display says connected/paired, your phone is now connected to the display via Bluetooth®. After a phone is connected, the Device Manager Screen will appear.
Connecting Your Bluetooth® Headset to the Display
The Ride Command touchscreen can be connected to a smartphone and a headset simultaneously. The display can connect with Polaris-approved Bluetooth® headsets to listen to music, take phone calls and talk with other riders. For the best riding experience, connect your headset directly to the display, not your mobile device.
To connect your Bluetooth® headset to your display, do the following:
1. Put your Bluetooth® device into pairing mode.
2. Press the Polaris logo at the top of the display to open the Badge Panel.
3. Navigate to SETTINGS > GENERAL > BLUETOOTH DEVICES. Press ADD DEVICE.
4. When your device appears on the display, press the "+" button next to it to pair with your device.
View the list of approved headsets for your off-road vehicle.
To access more features of RIDE COMMAND, visit the Ride Command website.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google LLC.
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
iOS® is a registered trademark of Cisco Technology, Inc.
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.