The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris RZR XP Turbo and RZR XP 4 Turbo.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:21 Left side of the vehicle
- 0:30 Seats
- 0:37 Battery location under the driver's seat. Note: The battery is located under the rear driver-side seat on RZR XP 4 Turbo models.
- 0:42 Driver's side features (seat adjustment lever, tilting steering column, floor drain)
- 0:53 Center dash (light switch, TURF mode switch, key switch, power socket, storage compartment)
- 1:10 Below the center dash (gear shift lever)
- 1:14 Fuse box location underneath the left side dash
- 1:18 Right side of the vehicle (passenger grab bar, seat adjustment fasteners)
- 1:33 Hood and under-hood components (hood latches, coolant overflow bottle, terminal block, radiator, coolant pressure cap)
- 1:53 Headlight adjustment screws
- 1:59 Brake master cylinder location
- 2:05 Rear of the vehicle (storage bed with access panel, oil cap and air filter beneath it)
- 2:16 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.