Installation of a Polaris PRO HD Winch with Rapid Rope Recovery on your RANGER XP 1000 includes the following steps:
- Preparation (:35)
- Disconnecting the battery (:45)
- Removing the hood (1:50)
- Removing the front grille (2:15)
- Removing the cup holders (2:35)
- Removing the front bumper (3:50)
- Installation of the autostop fairlead and the backer plate on the front grille assembly (4:20)
- Installation of the winch assembly (5:20)
- Routing battery cables (7:37)
- Connecting the wiring (9:50)
- Installation of the wireless remote receiver (10:58)
- Reinstallation of the front bumper (13:20)
- Reinstallation of the front grille assembly (14:15)
- Testing the operation of the wireless remote and winch (15:10)
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.