An ATV Built for the Biggest Jobs
The Sportsman® 6x6 570 EPS features 6x6 AWD for ultimate traction, the industry’s largest cargo system, an industry leading 6.75 gal. fuel tank, and an integrated passenger seat system to bring along a helping hand while you tackle the biggest jobs. Go farther, work harder, and get more done. Keep scrolling through this feature section to learn more about the Sportsman 6x6 570 EPS!
44 HP of Purpose-Built Power
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, take on the toughest terrain, and bring a passenger along for the big jobs.
- Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- Close-ratio True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
The Industry’s Best Suspension & Handling
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you and your passenger will be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 9.5” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Standard Electronic Power Steering (EPS) for precise control.
- Aggressive 26” PXT tires.
The Industry’s Largest Cargo System
The Sportsman 6x6 570 delivers the industry’s largest cargo system, along with massive payload and towing capacity, to help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
- Industry-leading 1,115 lbs. of payload capacity.
- 800 lb. gas assist, anti-corrosive dump box with integrated box divider.
- Steel Lock & Ride® bed rails to install and remove accessories in seconds.
- 6 high-mounted box tie downs and 9 low-mounted D-rings.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of integrated dry storage with 90 lbs. of carrying capacity.
Durable. Reliable. Built to Last.
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman 6x6 570 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride racks.
- Increased life span.
Make it YOUR SPORTSMAN
Are you looking for Polaris Engineered accessories to make this the perfect off-road vehicle for your organization’s needs? With millions of combinations of Sportsman accessories, we have the right package for you. Contact a Polaris sales representative for assistance in helping you build the perfect machine.
Sportsman® 6X6 570
Sportsman® 6X6 570
- Engine Type
- ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder
- Cylinders Displacement
- Transmission/Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- 44 HP
Suspension & Handling
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
Payload & Towing
- Payload Capacity
- 1,115 lb (507 kg)
- Hitch Towing Rating
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Cargo System
- 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage Lock & Ride Dump Box Rails & Rear Racks, D-rings in Dump Box