The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the Polaris 2020+ GENERAL XP 1000 and GENERAL XP 4 1000.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:23 Doors
- 0:29 Seats and seat adjustment lever
- 0:37 Battery and fuse panel locations
- 0:46 Driver's side features (light switch, AWD switch, gauge cluster, tilting steering column lever)
- 1:00 Floor drain
- 1:05 Center dash (key switch, winch switch, power socket, audio display)
- 1:20 Center console (gear shift lever, cupholders, passenger handle, storage box with power socket)
- 1:37 Passenger side features (upper storage tray, glovebox with USB cable and tool kit)
- 1:48 Passenger seat adjustment
- 1:57 Passenger side storage
- 2:02 Fuel cap location
- 2:06 Front of the vehicle (removable hood, coolant overflow bottle, pulse bar, intake snorkels, radiator cap, front grill, winch, brake master cylinder, headlight adjustment screws, front suspension)
- 2:49 Rear of the vehicle (tilting cargo box, oil cap, air filter, engine oil dipstick)
- 3:14 Vehicle Identification Number and Warning Label locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.