The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of Polaris 550 INDY 121, 550 INDY 144 and 550 INDY Sport snowmobiles.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:22 Front of the snowmobile
- 0:27 Components behind the left side panel (clutch assembly, spare belt holder)
- 0:37 Tool kit containing driven clutch spreader tool, spark plug socket, screwdriver, wrench
- 0:48 Components behind the right side panel (oil injection reservoir, brake system, battery (if equipped), chaincase chain adjustment)
- 1:02 Right footwell components (chaincase fill plug, battery charging port)
- 1:09 Front suspension
- 1:23 Seat and console (headlight adjustment, gauge cluster, key switch)
- 1:32 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, handlebar grip warmer switch, thumb warmer switch, electronic reverse control, headlight dimmer switch)
- 1:52 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 1:59 Handlebar adjustment
- 2:05 Below-the-handlebar components (intake screens, choke, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 2:15 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, front track shock and adjustment, rear track shock and adjustment, rail slide, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 2:36 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
Caliber® is a registered trademark of Caliber, Inc.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.