The following video provides a look at the locations of key components and features of the model year 2021 and newer Polaris Sportsman 570.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:18 Front of the vehicle (radiator access panel)
- 0:23 Front suspension (shock assembly, tie rod, CV joints, A-arm with sealed bushings)
- 0:36 Left handlebar (front brake lever, parking brake, front brake reservoir, light switch, off/run switch, reverse override switch)
- 1:01 Center (headlight adjustment, auxiliary switch slots, gauge cluster, power socket, battery charging port, key switch, fuel cap)
- 1:26 Right handlebar (throttle lever, all-wheel drive switch)
- 1:34 Right side of the vehicle (gear shift lever, oil dipstick access panel, rear brake pedal)
- 1:47 Front cover and components underneath (fuse panel, battery, radiator access cover, tool kit with suspension adjustment tool, multifunction pliers, tire pressure gauge, TORX® wrench, clutch spreader tool, spare fuses)
- 2:23 Components underneath the front of the vehicle (coolant overflow bottle)
- 2:27 Under-the-seat components (air filter box, rear brake reservoir)
- 2:38 Rear suspension (shock assembly, sway bar link, A-arm with sealed bushings, CV joints)
- 2:48 Tow hitch
- 2:52 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) location
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.