By pairing a Bluetooth® device to your vehicle, you can accept calls and text messages, play music and more on your 7" Display powered by RIDE COMMAND.
Note: A Bluetooth®-paired headset must be connected to make and receive calls with RIDE COMMAND. You can pair one phone and one headset to the display synchronously.
To connect an iPhone® to the display powered by RIDE COMMAND, follow these steps:
1. In your iPhone® settings, turn on Bluetooth®. If available, make your phone discoverable to other devices in your phone's Bluetooth® settings.
2. On the display, navigate to Settings > Bluetooth and click ADD DEVICE to enable the Bluetooth® pairing screen. When your phone appears on the display press the “+” button next to it.
3. A prompt will appear on your iPhone® requesting permission to pair with your phone.
4. Ensure the confirmation code on the screen and your phone are the same, and then press PAIR on your phone.
5. For optimal experience, enable notifications and sync contacts from your smartphone’s Bluetooth® settings.
To pair an Android® device to your display powered by RIDE COMMAND, follow these steps:
1. From your smartphone settings, open the Bluetooth® options on your device and ensure that Bluetooth® is turned on.
Note: On some phones you have to make the phone visible to other devices. If your phone has this feature, it should show up on the Bluetooth® connection screen of your phone. If no option exists to make your phone visible to the display, it is already visible to the display.
2. On the display, navigate to Settings > Bluetooth and click ADD DEVICE to enable the Bluetooth® pairing pop-up screen. Select the device you want to pair and press OK.
4. When your phone appears on the display press the “+” button next to it to pair with your phone.
5. Ensure the confirmation code on the screen and your phone are the same, and then press OK on your phone.
6. For optimal experience, press ACCEPT on your phone when requested to access contacts and messages.
7. The display will now show a list of previously connected phones on the display. If it is unpaired, click on your phone from the list.
To Remove a Paired Device
1. Press phone button on the front of the display to go to the paired devices list.
2. Find the device you'd like to remove in the list and tap the red X on the right side of its row.
3. Tap Yes on the confirmation screen to forget (un-pair) the phone.
4. The paired devices list should no longer show that phone.
Reference the Supported Devices list to find headsets that have been tested for compatibility with RIDE COMMAND. Other Bluetooth® headsets may work, but they have not been tested, therefore, support cannot be offered. For pairing information, refer to the manufacturer instructions.
You can use multiple headsets. You will Bluetooth® connect one headset to the display powered by RIDE COMMAND. Using the “Bridge” feature on the SENA® headset, you will be able to sync the headsets together. For more information on this feature, please refer to your SENA® headset manual.
More information can be found in the RIDE COMMAND User's Guide.
Visit the RIDE COMMAND website to register your vehicle, update your software and learn more about RIDE COMMAND.
To browse all RIDE COMMAND articles, read Guide to RIDE COMMAND for Off-Road Vehicles.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Android® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Bluetooth® is a registered trademark of Bluetooth Sig, Inc.
iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
SENA® is a registered trademark of SENA Technologies, Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.