The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of the Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146.
The video includes a look at the:
- 0:20 Front of the vehicle (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:25 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, spark plug holder, fuse panel)
- 0:58 Components behind the right side panel (headlight adjustment, pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, battery (if equipped), battery charging port, exhaust silencer, chaincase chain adjustment)
- 1:30 Chaincase fill plug location
- 1:34 Front suspension (shock assembly with adjustments, control arms, tie rods, sway bar and links, spindles, skis, skags)
- 1:58 Console (7S display, storage compartment behind the display, USB plug, group ride antenna)
- 2:17 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, display navigation buttons, headlight dimmer switch, heater controls, electronic reverse control)
- 2:47 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:58 Handlebar adjustment
- 3:02 Below-the-handlebars components (key switch, intake screens, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 3:20 Storage underneath the seat
- 3:30 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, front grease zerk, rail slide, front track shock and adjustment, rear track shock and adjustment, torsion spring adjustment, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 4:00 Vehicle Identification Number location
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.