The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of a Polaris Matryx Switchback Assault 146 with a 650 engine.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:21 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:26 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, spark plug holder, fuse panel)
- 0:54 Components behind the right side panel (headlight adjustment, pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, battery (if equipped), battery charging port, exhaust silencer, chaincase chain adjustment)
- 1:26 Chaincase fill plug location in right footwell
- 1:30 Front suspension (shock assembly and adjustment, control arms, tie rods, sway bar and links, spindles, skis, skags underneath the skis)
- 1:55 Console (7S display, storage compartment behind the display and USB plug, group ride antenna)
- 2:14 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, back button, navigation buttons, select button, headlight dimmer switch, heater control, electronic reverse control)
- 2:40 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:48 Handlebar adjustment
- 2:52 Below-the-handlebar components (key switch, intake screens, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 3:12 Under-the-seat storage
- 3:18 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, front grease zerk, rail slide, front track shock and adjustments, rear track shock and adjustments, rear track grease zerks, torsion spring adjustment, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 3:59 Vehicle Identification Number locations
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.