The following video provides an overview of the locations of key components and features of the model year 2022 and newer Voyageur with a Matryx chassis.
The video includes looks at the:
- 0:19 Front of the snowmobile (front bumper, side panels)
- 0:24 Components behind the left side panel (oil injection reservoir, driven clutch spreader tool, clutch assembly, spark plug socket, spare belt holder, spark plug holder, fuse panel)
- 0:54 Components behind the right side panel (headlight adjustment, pressure cap, coolant overflow bottle, brake system, battery (if equipped), battery charging port, exhaust silencer, chaincase chain adjustment)
- 1:24 Chaincase fill plug location
- 1:28 Front suspension (shock assembly with preload adjustment, control arms, tie rods, sway bar and links, spindles, spacers, ski rubber, skis, skags)
- 2:02 Console (display screen, storage compartment behind the display)
- 2:13 Left handlebar (brake lever, parking brake, brake reservoir, navigation buttons, headlight dimmer switch, heated grips controls, electronic reverse control)
- 2:41 Right handlebar (engine run/stop switch, throttle lever)
- 2:51 Handlebar adjustments
- 2:57 Below-handlebar components (key switch, intake screens, fuel cap, recoil handle)
- 3:12 Underseat storage
- 3:21 Rear of the vehicle (storage rack, tow hitch)
- 3:29 Rear suspension (front limiter strap, rail slide, front track shock with preload adjustment, rear track shock, front and rear grease zerks, torsion spring adjustment, rear idler wheels, rear idler adjustment)
- 4:04 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) label location
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.