|Required Tools and Supplies|
|Torque Wrench||Shop Rags|
|Safety Glasses||Nitrile Gloves|
To learn more about tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide.
Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris snowmobile. To remove and replace the skags on your Polaris TITAN Adventure, follow these steps. When replacing skags, always replace in pairs and follow all warnings listed in the Owner's Manual.
1. Park the snowmobile on a flat, level surface.
2. Safely raise the sled so the skis are at least 6 inches off the ground.
3. Use a 13mm socket to remove the three skag nuts and washers inside the ski.
4. Pull the skag down and out of the ski to remove.
5. Inspect the skag for wear or damage and replace if necessary. The skag is part number 2875723.
6. Align the skag studs to the ski mounting holes and install the skag.
7. Install the three washers and skag nuts. Torque the nuts to 8 ft-lbs (11 Nm).
8. Once complete, safely lower the snowmobile to the ground.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. To find a dealer near you, use the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.