The Polaris PRO HD 4,500-Pound Winch with Rapid Rope Recovery is part number 2882238. Read the installation instructions before installing.
Installing a Polaris PRO HD Winch with Rapid Rope Recovery on your RANGER 500 or 570 includes the following steps:
- Preparation (:53)
- Removing the driver's seat (1:05)
- Disconnecting the battery (1:15)
- Removing the front bumper assembly (2:05)
- Opening the hood (3:29)
- Removing the drive shaft cover (3:43)
- Routing the battery power cables (4:22)
- Mounting the winch contactor (7:25)
- Installing cables (8:30)
- Installation of the winch mounting bracket onto the front bumper assembly (11:18)
- Installation of the grille and autostop fairlead (12:55)
- Installation of the winch on the winch mounting bracket (14:28)
- Installation of the winch hook (16:07)
- Reinstallation of the front bumper assembly (18:22)
- Routing cables (20:10)
- Installation of the control box and wireless remote receiver (23:00)
- Routing wires (26:03)
- Inspection of the wiring (29:34)
- Reinstallation of the drive shaft cover (30:49)
- Reconnecting the battery (31:30)
- Reinstallation of the driver's seat (33:05)
- Closing the hood (33:15)
- Mounting the wireless remote (33:25)
- Testing the winch and remote operation (34:05)
For more information about Polaris winches, visit your local Polaris Dealer.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2022 Polaris Industries Inc.