Required Tools and Supplies
- Air Filter (part number 7082087)
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris vehicle.
To clean or replace the air filter your Pro XD, follow these steps.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface and ensure it is in PARK.
2. Pull up on the cargo box latch and pivot the box up.
3. Clean the area around the air box with a clean, dry cloth.
4. Release the two airbox cover latches and pull outward on the two tabs to remove the cover.
5. Twist and pull the air filter to remove from the airbox.
6. Inspect the filter for excessive debris or damage and replace if necessary. A new air filter is part number 7082087.
7. Clean the intake boot and air box thoroughly with a clean, dry cloth.
8. Ensure the air box cover is clean before reinstalling.
9. Reinstall the air filter, and ensure it is fully seated.
10. Reinstall the airbox cover, ensuring the alignment mark is facing upward and the two tabs are aligned and secured.
11. Securely clip that the two airbox latches.
12. Tilt the cargo box down and ensure it is properly latched.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.