Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris RANGER. To install the Rear Glass Panel (part number 2879965) on your RANGER SP 570, RANGER SP 570 Premium or RANGER SP 570 NorthStar Edition, follow these steps.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface and ensure it is in PARK.
2. Before installing, rotate both handles counterclockwise to the unlocked position.
3. Then with the aid of an assistant, position the rear panel over the vehicle frame and insert the lower panel brackets into the cabin.
4. Then tilt the rear panel up into the ROPS and ensure the panel is centered from right to left.
5. Finally, rotate the handle clockwise to lock the panel in place.
6. To remove the rear panel, rotate the handles counterclockwise to the unlocked position.
7. Then tilt the panel rearward and pivot out to remove from the vehicle.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.