Required Tools and Supplies
- T27 TORX® Socket
- T40 TORX® Socket
- Torque Wrench
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Towels
For more information on tools, read Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when installing accessories on your RANGER. Before installation of any accessories, read the instructions thoroughly and verify all parts and tools are accounted for.
To install the premium front door accent panel (part number 2889389) on your RANGER SP 570, follow these steps:
1. Remove and retain the two fasteners on the rear of the panel with a T40 TORX® socket.
2. Open the door to remove and retain the lower fastener near the rear door seal with a T40 TORX® socket.
3. Remove and retain the three upper fasteners under the front door seal with a T27 TORX® socket.
4. Disengage the retaining tabs and pull the accent panel away.
5. Install the five retention clips on the mounts on the back of the accent panel.
6. Press the speed nut into the speed nut mount until fully seated, ensuring the threaded portion is inside the molded pocket.
7. Align the retention tabs on the accent panel with the mounting holes on the door and press in the tabs to secure.
8. Reinstall the three retained fasteners underneath the front door seal, and torque the fasteners to 18 in-lbs (2 Nm).
9. Reinstall the lower retained fastener, and torque the fasteners to 18 in-lbs (2 Nm).
10. Close the door to reinstall the two rear panel fasteners, and torque the fasteners to 18 in-lbs (2 Nm).
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.