Required Tools and Supplies
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
- Safety Glasses
- T25 TORX® Socket
- T40 TORX® Socket
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when installing accessories on your Polaris RZR.
To install the poly roof kit on your RZR XP, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure it is in PARK and remove the key.
2. Install the hoop and latch into the clamp base.
3. Install the clamp assemblies to the roof panel with fasteners per assembly. Torque fasteners until fully seated with a T25 TORX® socket. Note: Do not over-tighten fasteners.
4. Install two U-nuts onto the rear mounting points.
5. Install the seal onto the front of the panel.
6. Put the roof panel on top of the ROPS.
7. Install the roof panel to the ROPS with two fasteners installing into the U-nuts with a T40 TORX® sockets. Note: Do not torque fasteners at this time.
8. Install the roof panel to the ROPS with two clamp assemblies.
9. Install the rear of the roof panel with two fasteners. Torque fasteners to 88 in-lbs (10 Nm).
10. Torque the two roof fasteners to 88 in-lbs (10 Nm).
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.