This article will explain how to install the Aluminum Door Kit on your RZR Pro R. The 2-Seat Aluminum Door Kit, shown in the video, is part number 2884659. The 4-Seat Aluminum Door Kit is part number 2884660-458.
Required Tools and Supplies
- T25 TORX® Socket
- T40 TORX® Socket
- Torque Wrench
- Safety Glasses
- Nitrile Gloves
- Shop Rags
To learn more about tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when working on your Polaris RZR.
To install the Aluminum Door kit on your 2022+ RZR Pro R, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface and ensure it is in PARK.
2. Begin by removing the two bracket fasteners and trim bracket from the bottom rear of the door panel with a T25 TORX® socket.
3. Remove the eleven door panel fasteners with a T40 TORX® socket.
4. Continue by carefully removing the door panel from the door frame.
5. Using a T40 TORX® socket, install the longer provided fastener through the rear bottom hole inside of the door frame and into the second shortest spacer on the outside.
6. Using a T40 TORX® socket, install another of the longer provided fasteners through the forwardmost bottom hole inside of the door frame and into the second longest spacer on the outside.
7. Before continuing, repeat this process for the upper rearmost hole in the door frame.
8. Using a T40 TORX® socket, install the longer fastener through the frontmost hole inside the door frame and into the longest spacer on the outside.
9. Using a T40 TORX® socket, install the two shorter fasteners into the uppermost holes inside the door frame and into the shortest spacers on the outside.
10. Torque all fasteners to 8 ft-lbs (11 Nm).
11. Align the door panel with the spacers on the door frame and loosely install the top two shorter fasteners with a T40 TORX® socket.
12. Install the remaining four longer fasteners with a T40 TORX® socket.
13. Torque all fasteners to 8 ft-lbs (11 Nm).
14. Before finishing, verify proper operation of the door and adjust as needed.
15. Repeat this process for the other door.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
FOX® is a registered trademark of Fox Factory Inc.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.