Required Tools and Supplies
- Shop Rags
- Nitrile Gloves
- Eye Protection
To learn more about tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide.
Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your vehicle. To clean or replace the air filter on your 2022+ RZR Turbo R, follow these steps:
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface and ensure it is in PARK.
2. On two seat models, remove both seats by pulling up on the seat latch lever and tilting the seat forward to remove.
3. On four seat models, move the harnesses out of the way, press on the upper seat latch and lift up to remove the seat backs.
4. Turn the four quarter-turn latches on the upper rear close-off panel. Lift the panel up and pivot out around the seat harnesses to remove.
5. Clean the area around the air box.
6. Release the five air box cover latches.
7. Pivot the cover out and lift up to remove.
8. Inspect the airbox cover seal for any wear or damage and replace if necessary. A replacement seal is part number 5814549.
9. Remove the filter by using a rocking and twisting motion.
10. Inspect the filter for excessive debris or damage and replace if necessary. A new air filter is part number 1241084.
11. Clean the air box and cover thoroughly with a clean, dry cloth.
12. Reinstall the air filter, and ensure it is fully seated.
13. Reinstall the air box cover by aligning the lower retention tabs and pivoting in. Secure the five cover latches.
14. Reinstall the upper close-off panel by pivoting around the seat harnesses and engaging the lower retaining tabs. Secure the four quarter-turn latches.
15. On two seat models, reinstall the seats by aligning the front alignment tabs and pushing down on the rear to engage the rear latch.
16. On four seat models, reinstall the seat backs by aligning the bottom alignment tabs and pushing down to fully engage. Push in on the seat back to engage the upper latch.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.