This video is meant to familiarize the rider with the location of information and components on a RZR Turbo R.
The video looks at the
- 0:27 Left side of the vehicle (driver’s door, seat adjustment lever, tilt bolts)
- 0:51 Underneath the driver's seat (battery)
- 0:58 Both ends of the dash (upper and lower speakers)
- 1:03 Near the operator’s right knee area (fuse box, diagnostic plug)
- 1:11 In the driver’s seat (light switch, all-wheel drive switch, gauge cluster, mode switch, navigation buttons, key switch, battery charge port, tilting or telescoping steering column lever (if equipped))
- 1:49 Steering wheel controls, if equipped (audio volume adjustment, audio pause and resume button, programmable button, suspension adjustment, X button)
- 2:24 Top of the dash (storage compartment with USB)
- 2:30 Center console (display powered by RIDE COMMAND, accessory switch plugs, storage tray, power socket, lower storage tray, gear shift lever, cup holders)
- 2:53 Right side of the dash (upper storage compartment, vehicle tool kit with spark plug socket, 8mm socket, 13mm and 15mm open end wrench, clutch spreader tool, spare fuses, shock adjustment tool, multifunction pliers, tire pressure gauge, hex driver handle, T40 TORX® driver, T27 TORX® driver and a T25 TORX® driver)
- 3:33 In the passenger's seat (storage compartment, adjustable handle)
- 3:49 On the floors (drain holes)
- 3:53 In the rear seats, if equipped (power socket, storage compartment, lower storage compartment, four cup holders, floor drain holes)
- 4:20 Behind the rear seats (access panel to the air filter)
- 4:27 Above the rear seats (rear stereo speakers, if equipped)
- 4:32 In the front of the vehicle (grille, front of the radiator, front tie down points, front shock assembly with pre-load adjustment, upper and lower A-arm assemblies, sway bar link, tie rod assembly, axle, upper and lower ball joints)
- 5:14 Driver's front wheel well (view of the brake reservoir)
- 5:19 Passenger's side (fuel cap)
- 5:25 At the top of the storage bed (pressurized coolant reservoir access panel)
- 5:40 In the rear of the vehicle (oil dipstick and oil filter in the passenger rear wheel well, pressurized coolant reservoir viewing, tie down points, rear suspension which contains rear shock assembly with pre-load adjustment, trailing arm, sway bar link, rear tow adjustment, radius rods, axle)
- 6:22 On top of the vehicle (storage bed that provides access to the oil cap, ignition coils which sit over the spark plugs, other engine components)
- 6:42 Grease zerks (rear sway bar, center prop shaft joint, center propshaft (RZR Turbo R 4 only))
- 6:58 Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) locations.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
FOX® is a registered trademark of Fox Factory Inc.
TORX® is a registered trademark of Acument Intellectual Properties, LLC
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.