Required Tools and Supplies
- Shop Rags
- Nitrile Gloves
- Eye Protection
- Air Filter (part number 7083080)
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when servicing your Polaris XPEDITION.
To clean or replace the air filter on your XPEDITION XP or ADV, follow these steps.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, and ensure it is in PARK.
2. Clean the area around the air box.
3. Turn the three-quarter-turn latches on the airbox cover and pull the cover out to remove.
4. Inspect the airbox cover seal for any wear or damage, and replace if necessary. A new airbox cover seal is part number 5814940.
5. Remove the filter by using a rocking and twisting motion.
6. Inspect the filter for excessive debris or damage, and replace if necessary. A new air filter is part number 7083080.
7. Clean the airbox and cover thoroughly with a clean shop rag.
8. To install, push the air filter into the housing and ensure it is fully seated.
9. Reinstall the airbox cover and secure the three cover latches.
10. Finally, wipe any residual debris from around the airbox.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.