This video goes over the installation of the Front A-Arm Guards (part number 2884714).
Required Tools and Supplies
- 5mm Allen Socket
- Torque Wrench
- Shop Rags
- Nitrile Gloves
- Eye Protection
For information on tools, read the Tools and Fasteners Guide. Always wear safety glasses and nitrile gloves when installing accessories on your Polaris XPEDITION.
To install the Front A-Arm Guards on your Polaris XPEDITION, follow these steps.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat, level surface, ensure it is in PARK and remove the key. Tip: Turn the wheel for improved access.
2. Lift the guard into position.
3. Loosely install the three screws, washers and clamps on the front side of the guard with a 5mm Allen socket. Do not torque at this time.
4. Repeat this process on the rear side of the guard, and torque all screws to 15ft-lbs (20 Nm).
5. Repeat this process on the opposite side of the vehicle.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.