To use the PIN Activated Security System on your RANGER XP Kinetic, follow these steps.
On the 7" Display powered by RIDE COMMAND
1. Tap the Polaris logo at the top of the screen and navigate to all settings in the bottom right corner.
2. Select the general settings tab on the left toolbar.
3. Select passcode security. If this your first-time activating P.A.S.S., you will be prompted to enter a new PIN.
4. Once in this menu, you can change your passcode if desired.
5. After you have created your new PIN, you will be prompted to enter it again to confirm.
6. Once complete, turn off the vehicle and allow the ECM to fully shut down before restarting. This may take up to three minutes.
7. Once the vehicle has been restarted, return to passcode security.
8. A prompt for your PIN will appear on the display.
9. To enter the PIN on the display, simply input your passcode on the keypad and press enter when finished.
10. Navigating to the Engine Start Lockout menu will allow you to toggle lockout on Start Up.
11. You can also set a lockout delay to create a window of time after turning the key off where the vehicle can be restarted without a PIN prompt.
12. In the speed limit menu, you can enable a max speed limit. When the limit is set, a turtle icon will appear at the top of the screen.
On the Instrument Cluster
To enter the PIN on the instrument cluster, use the up and down arrows next to the panel, and press mode to confirm your selection on each digit.
To learn more about P.A.S.S., read P.A.S.S. Anti-Theft System.
To learn more about RIDE COMMAND, visit the Guide to RIDE COMMAND for Off-Road Vehicles.
For more information, see your authorized Polaris Dealer. Find a dealer near you with the Dealer Locator.
Maintenance tips, procedures and specifications can be found in your Owner's Manual.
To find diagrams and replacement part numbers, use the online parts catalog.
YouTube® is a registered trademark of Google LLC
Unless noted, trademarks are the property of Polaris Industries Inc.
© 2023 Polaris Industries Inc.